|SPOILER WARNING: This article has important plot information. Caution is advised!|
Connall Moonbeam was Fenrys's twin brother.
Before the Story
When Connall was thirty, he went with Fenrys to Doranelle to meet Queen Maeve. Connall took the blood oath to Maeve after Fenrys refused, and was forced to be her lover. Fenrys, in turn, was forced to take the blood oath to Maeve after he discovered what Connall had done and replaced his brother as her lover to take Maeve's attention from Connall.
Connall, along with the rest of the cadre, responds to Rowan's plea for help defending Mistward Keep. When the cadre arrives, they encounter Celaena Sardothien locked in battle with Narrok and the other Valg Princes. Celaena forms a pathway through her flames so that the cadre can reach Mistward Keep.
When Aelin and Rowan arrive in Doranelle, Connall and his brother are the ones who force Rowan to his knees and hold him down as Gavriel and Lorcan whip him, to force Aelin to tell Maeve what she knows.
Connall only makes one appearance, where he berates his silent twin for always attempting to take attention away from him and joining the cadre to spite him. Maeve then uses the blood oath to make Connall stab himself in the heart in front of Fenrys, who is forced to watch his brother die, unable to intervene.
Connall was described as the dark to his brother's light, the quiet to his brother's loud and the thoughtful to his brother's recklessness. He harbored resentment towards his brother for joining the cadre and stealing Maeve's attention, seemingly unable or unwilling to see that Fenrys had only been trying to help protect him.
Connall was described as near identical to his twin brother, distinguishable only by his black hair. His secondary animal form was a black wolf.
Skills and abilities
- Healing: Like all Fae, Connall had advanced healing, and great control over it.
- Immortality: Connall was immortal and could not die unless fatally wounded.
- Shape-shifting: Connall had an animal form as well, which was a large black wolf.
- Teleportation: Connall, like Fenrys, had the ability to teleport short distances.
- Connall's nickname is Con; however, only Fenrys is shown using the nickname within the story.
- The name Connall means "Strong Wolf" in Gaelic
- Both he and Fenrys were stronger than males centuries older than themselves at a young age.